1. The promoter is: Bloch UK Ltd whose registered office is at Second Floor, Town gate House, Church Street East, Woking, GU21 6AE.
2. The competition is open to residents of Europe except employees of BLOCH and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via BLOCH EU Instagram.
6. Entrants only need to comment on the Instagram post once to be eligible of winning.
7. Closing date for entry will be Wednesday 28th August. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
8. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
9. BLOCH reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
10. BLOCH is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
11. The prize is an assortment of BLOCH products of the winner’s choice up to £100. The entire prize value must be used in one order.
12. The prize is as stated, and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prize is not transferable.
13. Winners will be chosen at random by software.
14. The winner will be announced on Instagram on Wednesday 28th August at 2pm GMT. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 24 hours of notification, BLOCH reserves the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
15. BLOCH will arrange delivery of the prize to the winners.
16. BLOCH’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the UK.
18. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
19. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
By placing an order you are offering to purchase a product on and subject to the following terms and conditions. All orders are subject to availability and confirmation of the order price.
In addition to the Distance Selling Regulations, you can return any item (except tights and underwear) within 28 days of receipt for a refund or a direct exchange for a different size/colour of the same product. Orders returned after the 28 days will not be accepted and sent back out to the customer.
A contract between us will not be formed until we send you confirmation by e-mail that the goods which you ordered have been dispatched to you.
Upon receiving your order we will carry out a standard pre-authorisation check on your payment card to ensure there are sufficient funds to fulfil the transaction. Your order will not be dispatched until this pre-authorisation check has been completed. Your card will be debited once the order has been accepted.
All Credit and Debit card transactions are processed securely we tokenise and never store your card details, which provides a safe environment for our customers so you can make purchases from our website in the knowledge the details you enter are secure. SSL technology allow for the encryption of potentially sensitive information such as your name, address and other sensitive information like your credit card details (during tokenisation process).
This includes the following features:
Authentication assures your browser that data is being sent to the correct computer server and the server is secure.
Encryption encodes the data so that it cannot be read by anyone other than the secure server.
Data Integrity checks the data being transferred to ensure it has not been altered.
If you have any queries or require further information regarding privacy please feel free to contact us email@example.com.
We, Bloch UK Ltd, the Supplier shall use all reasonable endeavours to ensure that the Goods comply with their description, are of satisfactory quality and fit for their intended purpose.
Where we fail to use such reasonable endeavours, the Buyer shall notify us (Bloch UK Ltd) within 7 days of delivery in writing and our sole obligation shall be to repair, replace or supply the Goods.
Nothing contained in our Terms and Conditions shall be construed so as to limit or exclude the liability of the Supplier for death or personal injury as a result of the Supplier’s negligence or that of its employees or agents.
All Intellectual Property Rights in the Goods shall, so far as not already vested, are the absolute property of the Bloch. The Buyer shall not register any Intellectual Property Rights or claim any such rights in the Goods and shall keep any rights notice of the suppliers on the Goods and shall notify the supplier if, it discovers any infringement of the supplier’s such rights by a third party. The buyer acknowledges that it has no right or license by virtue of having purchased the Goods or otherwise itself to manufacture the Goods.