Social Terms and Conditions
12 Days of BLOCH Giveaway
Terms and Conditions
- The promoter is: Bloch UK Ltd., 69-71 Monmouth St, London WC2H 9DG
- The giveaway is open to all Instagram users except employees of BLOCH and their close relatives, and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the giveaway.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this giveaway.
- By entering this giveaway, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Route to entry for the giveaway and details of how to enter are via @bloch_eu Instagram.
- To be eligible of winning, entrants need to follow the steps outlined on the giveaway grid post. The post can be found on the @bloch_eu Instagram page.
- The giveaway runs from Tuesday 29th November 2022 and closes on Sunday 11th December 2022. After this date, no further entries to the giveaway will be permitted. The winners will be contacted on each of the 12 days and entries can be made throughout the outlined period.
- There will be 12 winners, 1 winner for each day. The winner will be announced on our story.
- Winners have 24 hours to respond and claim their prize. If there is no response from the selected winner in this time, BLOCH reserves the right to choose an alternative winner.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- BLOCH reserves the right to cancel or amend the giveaway and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the giveaway will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- BLOCH is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this giveaway.
- The prize for each day is different. The winners will be contacted to arrange delivery of their prize and to check sizes if needed.
- The prize is as stated, and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prize is not transferable.
- Winners will be chosen using a random number generator and then ensuring they have followed the steps for entering the giveaway as outlined on the announcement post.
- BLOCH will arrange delivery of the prize to the winner.
- BLOCH’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the giveaway will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The giveaway and these terms and conditions will be governed by law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the UK/EU.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- Entry into the giveaway will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.