The Sonata Pointe Shoe is designed for students and professionals with flexible arches, and it's features combine to stabilise the foot en pointe. The Sonata has an unsecured heel and — with the design of the shank — works together to support and align the foot en pointe. With less resistance from the shank past the break point, the dancer will feel well supported and uplifted when en pointe.
- A soft sponge cushion insert is inside the box at the platform, which gives extra comfort and protection when standing en pointe, acting as a shock absorber
- Complete with removable internal gel toe cushions
- For the dancer with very flexible arches, Sonata actively supports the foot under the metatarsals while still allowing the foot to arch at the 3⁄4 mark
- Wide, rounded platform
- Medium U-shaped vamp and high-cut sides give support
- Full-length, medium strength shank is partially detached from the shoe past the break point, which gives less resistance while remaining supportive
- Noise reduction under the pleats
- Heel has a snug, narrow fit
- A paste
- Cotton drawstring
- Removable internal gel toe cushions
- Ribbons and elastic sold separately
Pointe shoes should fit perfectly and never leave room for growth, so in order to ensure they support feet precisely and comfortably, we recommend getting fitted by our professional fitters before you buy a new pair of pointe shoes.
Free EU Standard Delivery on orders over 100€
All orders are sent via DHL. A signature will be required upon receipt of your order. If there is no-one available to accept the package a calling card will be left behind for you so you can re-arrange delivery.
Please visit our delivery page for further delivery information and our returns page for returns information.