Heritage is a Russian inspired pointe shoe boasting a low V shaped vamp design that lengthens the aesthetic line of the foot. Also available with a strong shank.
- The shank is designed to be flexible, supportive en pointe and durable, which makes it an ideal shoe for both rehearsal and performance
- The medium strength, gently curved shank promotes foot articulation and can help the dancer achieve demi pointe
- Flat pleating under the box creates a smooth surface and greater stability when running, walking or standing flat
- The improved, cupped heel shape incorporates a heel counter, providing the dancer with a feeling of security and snug fit — this also assists in maintaining the shape of the shoe in both the standing and en pointe positions
- Inside the box at the platform, is a soft sponge cushion insert which gives extra comfort and protection when standing en pointe and acts as a shock absorber
- Cotton drawstring
- A paste
- Noise reduction under the pleats
- Heel cushion
- Ribbons and elastic sold separately
Pointe shoes should fit perfectly and never leave room for growth, so in order to ensure they support feet precisely and comfortably, we recommend getting fitted by our professional fitters before you buy a new pair of pointe shoes.
Free EU Standard Delivery on orders over 100€
All orders are sent via DHL. A signature will be required upon receipt of your order. If there is no-one available to accept the package a calling card will be left behind for you so you can re-arrange delivery.
Please visit our delivery page for further delivery information and our returns page for returns information.